• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Jo's U-pac

EUGENE

Does anyone know is Jo's U-pac, also known as Jo's Custom Creations still in business? I have tried web site and phone calls, but I am coming up short.

again

:wave I would like to ask this question once more. Is there anyone who have a Jo's U-pac with her contact on it? Perhap a small bag for sale?:)

I bought a JO's U-pac last year and used it traveling to Salem and back. She runs a small operation so keep trying as the bag holds a great deal more than a top bag does.

jo's

Please send me her current contact information, via P.M. [private messages]. Thank You.:wave

:wave I would like to ask this question once more. Is there anyone who have a Jo's U-pac with her contact on it? Perhap a small bag for sale?:)

Don't know if it is small but I bought one of her u-pac's a few years ago. I prepped it for a trip but then didn't take it. I haven't used it once but it is all Scotch Guarded up and ready to go. I can send a pic if you are interested. I'm sure I can offer you a good deal. Let me know...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back