• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

You tryin to break my record?

WTF! here I go and say Im doing something unpopular and I get a 20 page response, now you hafta come along and try n burst my bubble. I suspect this will make 30 or so pages when all is said and done:banghead

Tom

Jimmy doesnt like being in second place...

George is gettin frustrated!

Would'nt that be something?:)
I am sorry, but this was a Boring post.
EDIT: My apologies, this was meant in no offense Sgt.
It could have hardly been original either, in retrospect.

Nothing to see here! Move along!
I too fell under the spell of the Black Lotus.............[/Peterman]

Last edited:
WTF! here I go and say Im doing something unpopular and I get a 20 page response, now you hafta come along and try n burst my bubble. I suspect this will make 30 or so pages when all is said and done:banghead

Tom

You will have to talk to our layers.
This message brought to you by Vandelay Industries.

You will have to talk to our layers.
This message brought to you by Vandelay Industries.

And if you believe that, I have a warehouse of old raincoats I want to sell you, and if you don't like that, how about a box or two of some COHIBA
ÔÇ£ROBUSTOSÔÇØ de Cuba?

At last. A thread were I can provide sage advice:nyah

Really? I've been trying to perfect a pasta dish (burro e salvia) where sage is sauteed in olive oil and butter until crisp, then plain or stuffed pasta is added. How much sage should I be using? Is it by weight or number of leaves? :dunno

:hide

This is starting to sound like something.

It is the sound of one cylinder firing.

Maybe a Dingo ate your baby!

This is starting to sound like something.

It is the sound of one cylinder firing.

Maybe a Dingo ate your baby!

You promised "stale and unimaginative"... but nothing said it had to be about nothing! Let the thread flow like a river, unhindered into the ocean of the creative and unknown. it is not to be damed and channeled with the rigidity of stone into a fetid lake of stale ideas and TV quotes...

It's not really stale and unimaginative either.
Unpopular was already used and my brain hurt.

A wandering thread is bound to be snipped.

Snip it good!

The Postmaster General hates forums and email.

It's not really stale and unimaginative either.
Unpopular was already used and my brain hurt.

A wandering thread is bound to be snipped.

Snip it good!

The Postmaster General hates forums and email.

A wandering thread should never be snipped, especially this one! Do you realize what you have created? This is no normal thread anymore. It's not an answer to a question. It's not even an answer to the question nobody asked. This thread is not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon...

Now, let us rejoin the mind to the body, and gaze into the heart of the candle in meditation of these thoughts...

Ommmmmmm...

monkA020605.jpg

too far?

Back