• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

!Viva La Mexico! The Ride

Lgarp77 said:
I sure wish I could have gone with you guys, this thread almost made me feel like I did. Great shots and words. I sure hope Dan doesn't see Letsbike's post though, his helmet is already too tight now! Just kidding, Dan. Hope to ride with you soon. G.L.

Hey Gary,
I wish you could have gone too. There's always next time! :dance

If you would have gone we would have had 4 generations of GS's on the ride!

Cya

Kevin

KBasa said:
Best trip report here in a long time, if not ever.

:thumb

Thanks for taking us along, Kev.

Blushing... I don't know about that... :dunno

but I got a lot out of it for sure. It was nice to recollect and relive.

Thanks

Kevin

its threads like this that make me realize how important picture taking is, i never take enough.......

awsome report man!

BubbaZanetti said:
its threads like this that make me realize how important picture taking is, i never take enough.......

awsome report man!

Thanks. Everybody usually rags me about taking a bunch of photos but it helps me remember the trip.

I just put em a folder on my computer and go look at em every now and then. :thumb

Back