• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

How to post an Ad on Flea Mkt

Sykkel

Am trying to post an ad on Flea Mkt. I get to the page with my information indicating that I am logged in but cannot find any way to initiate a post -

There has been quite a bit of discussion on this in this thread:

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?67949-Can-not-post-flea-market-ad-hungover

There are two places to start an ad...either click "New Generic Listing" or "Add Motorcycle Listing". That will take you to the screen to enter all your information. Be sure and complete most of the blocks...pictures and a website are not needed. For the dollar amount, just put in the numbers, no $ sign.

I'm trying

Have been unable to find either of those options. Is there some other page I should be looking for - I am on the page that identifies me by name and allows me to select the adds I wish to see. Have also had another set of eyes on this and still cannot find any such options on which to click

When logged into the Flea Market, does it look like this, with your name at the top? The red arrows point to the spots to select to put a new ad up.

Attachments

• FMAdInput.jpg
    FMAdInput.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 34
Looks like yours except the two icons for New Generic Listing and New Motor Cycle icons and descriiptions are not there.

I just checked to see what this screen looks like to a guest. There's no welcome and none of the other information. I'm scratching my head as to why you can't see this if indeed you are logged in.

I don't see anything in your membership profile that would prevent this. In the lower left of the screen, there's a box to select the type of viewing environment. Typically, this should show "vB4 default style". Does your screen show that? If it does, then this is beyond the scope of our tools here, and someone from the office will have to figure it out.

Looks like yours except the two icons for New Generic Listing and New Motor Cycle icons and descriiptions are not there.

After talking with the office, if you can't see the links to put up new ads in the Flea Market, it means that you're not a paid-up MOA member. In the near future, a banner will be displayed when you hit the Flea Market depending on your membership status. If you want to change that status, there will probably be a link to take care of that.

Back