• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Bighorn Mtn Loop

This is HW 14 going up from Graybull. Shell Canyon, Granite Pass 9,033 feet, Burgess Jct . Lunch at Bear Lodge at 8,000 feet then off the hill towards Dayton at just 4,000 feet. :thumb

Have been both routes through the Bighorn and loved them. Both times were in September and it was beautiful Here is a pic of my wife on her first motorcycle trip and one of her first mountain pass travels.
Trip%2BPics%2B294.jpg

We live in far SW Texas and still get to the Bighorns almost every year. That is beautiful country. But I do have to ask. What is that white stuff I see in some of the photos? :)

We live in far SW Texas and still get to the Bighorns almost every year. That is beautiful country. But I do have to ask. What is that white stuff I see in some of the photos? :)

Angel Dust left over from the blessing bestowed on those that get to ride in such a remarkable place. Kinda like the sand you have down in the glorious Big Bend area.

Have been both routes through the Bighorn and loved them. Both times were in September and it was beautiful Here is a pic of my wife on her first motorcycle trip and one of her first mountain pass travels.
Trip%2BPics%2B294.jpg
Very nice!

Been a very strange winter here and to get to do the Bighorn loop in March?:scratch I have got out all winter. A lot think that I'm just nuts, but I just love this little bike. :thumb P.S. maybe a little. :dunno

Back