• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Who is riding from NYC to Tennesse

I'll probably leave Wednesday morning.

501130069_gtCVv-M.gif

Ear Bar Inn

looks like we are going to have a dry Tuesday finally.
See you guys at the Ear BAr INn

NYC- leaving Weds. 2-up

Riding to Rally on Wednesday with wife. We are kinda new at this and dont want to get stuck out in the middle of no where. Looking to ride with others.
Just got a garmin to help with directions. Would like to take a scenic route and spend one night at motel. We'd like to leave rally Sunday morning to arrive in the city Monday.
-Vince

Leave on Tuesday 14th from Hamilton, NJ and stay over night in VA. I am a really new rider and my wife driving a car following me.

I'll be looking for you.

I am riding from NYC, probably Monday - not sure of my plans yet, but I would like to spend a good bit of time on the BRP. Would like to meet up with some others for the ride.

I will be leaving Durham, NC going to Lynchburg, Va Tuesday then cruising south on the BRP to Sparta, NC and would love to team up with others heading south of the BRP. Just look for a 'black 75 R90/6 with a black Windjammer, black Bates saddlebags, and a black Wixom travel case. Will probably be wearing a hideous bright neon green jacket. Looking forward to my first National Rally. Ride safe, enjoy the experience.
Randy

I'm leaving NJ on Monday, and wandering down souf.. will be doing BRP for most of it's length - figure 2 days on it. Arriving in TN on Weds evening or Thursday AM.

I will be leaving Durham, NC going to Lynchburg, Va Tuesday then cruising south on the BRP to Sparta, NC and would love to team up with others heading south of the BRP. Just look for a 'black 75 R90/6 with a black Windjammer, black Bates saddlebags, and a black Wixom travel case. Will probably be wearing a hideous bright neon green jacket. Looking forward to my first National Rally. Ride safe, enjoy the experience.
Randy

leaving weds am

We leave Wednesday morning 6 am from Darien, CT, take 287 to 78, then 81. We will probably drop off above Roanoke. We spend the first night at a Meadows of Dan, VA area motorcycle camp ground. We are 2 GS's who ride 10-15 over. Probably stop every half tank...recent surgery for me leaves me a little tender..!!

I'll probably leave Wednesday morning.

501130069_gtCVv-M.gif

I was thinking about leaving Tues and doing a small amount of sightseeing on the way down and not over taxing my ancient and pained skeletal system....maybe visit some civil war battlefields etc... Wed is still a possibility... Work might get in the way of Tues.

Back