• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Echo Quick Release for helmets

Rudyjo

Dale Rudolph
Has anyone tried the Echo Quick Release that is installed on any helmet that has
D rings? My last helmet had a quick release that I liked, my new Shoei Multitec
has the D rings, I would much rather have a quick release on the chin strap.
Are there any other quick releases that work well?

Has anyone tried the Echo Quick Release that is installed on any helmet that has
D rings? My last helmet had a quick release that I liked, my new Shoei Multitec
has the D rings, I would much rather have a quick release on the chin strap.
Are there any other quick releases that work well?

I have used the FAST HOOK system on my helmets since the 1990's, and it's the first thing that goes on any new helmet I buy. They work great, easy to self-install, durable, and never hang up or give me trouble buckling/unbuckling.

I highly recommend them! Left you with a web site to consider, though I find them at my Local Fleet Farm stores, and have stocked up on them for the day when they are no longer available.

Usually, once I have it where I want it, I do cut off excess webbing, burn the edge, and stitch it to itself. I leave enough so that so minor adjusting is still possible. And, they're DOT approved.

http://store.helmetsrus.com/fasthook.html

Good Luck! :german

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, I just purchased a new helmet and it has the 'd' ring set up. I have gotten to use to using the quick connect. Ordered one and it's on the way.

Greenwald:

Thanks for the information. there are a couple of farm supply stores here in town.
Will see if they carry these. The echo is DOT approved.

Back