• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

A video you need to watch

nelliott

Cowboyatheart
This is a great video for one to learn some interesting things about people, and how to make better connections. Sounds interesting right. Nope sounds crappy when you put it into words.

If you watch it you will be entertained, laugh and be more informed about life and humans.

Maybe someone who watches it can describe it better than I; or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4Qm9cGRub0&sns=em

Last edited:
Maybe you should say why because it sure isn't speaking to me.

EDIT: thanks for clarifying. I did watch several minutes, not her intended audience, I guess.

EDIT 2: I went back and watched the whole thing, ultimately deciding she needs to take a long ride.

Last edited:
Yeah, yep, meh.
But I'm a frequent flyer at the "Word Association" thread. Really really short attention span.

The "middle-aged valley girl accent" and the oveuse of the word "like" turned me off in about 45 seconds.

ken

It's indeed a "chick flick" and is certainly for those not intelligence challenged by too much testosterone.

Our better halves are those that would find someone with some skills to change their motor oil and not give that trivia another thought. Meanwhile on forums like this, guys can come to verbal blows over such trivia. Who is it "needs speaking to" again?

None of we guys are in any position to pass unfavorable judgement on this video.

It's indeed a "chick flick" and is certainly for those not intelligence challenged by too much testosterone.

Is that really what chick flicks are like? I have no idea, not a movie person unless there's a bike, a tank, or a plane in it.

I'm glad you all liked this video so much! Nice to know, I your comments are so, unclear, I had to guess at your like or dislike.

Given your comments, and my extra-ordinary ability to make great guesses, perhaps this will strike a more agreeable chord with all of you,

GRRRR... The link was supposed to work re: the interview. Okay it is intellectual, but the topic is interesting...try this link instead

http://mobilevideo.cbc.ca/u/ref~s-audio~~1~1~49058144~000020623622/1

Last edited:
Don't take it to heart, man, plenty of overly opinionated riders around here. It beats the hell out of being ignored. :D

No worries, I'm just dishing it out, I don't take it to heart. I've passed the 50 yr mark, lifes too short to get caught up. Everyone is unique and entirely entitled to their own opinions (even if they ...okay I won't go there...:hug

Just teasing :thumb

EDIT: BTW - had to re-post the link because it did not go to the interview...

Last edited:
Too much of this sort of pseudo science/research being done at taxpayer expense in our universities today. Might qualify for an article in Cosmo magazine or an appearance on a TV show like Ellen, but it's not scientific research. Imagine the effect she has on her wide eyed Freshman college students.

I think just about every variation of vulnerability and reaction to it she talked about has been displayed in this thread. May have missed a few but then I would have to watch it again to be certain.
:brad

I think just about every variation of vulnerability and reaction to it she talked about has been displayed in this thread. May have missed a few but then I would have to watch it again to be certain.
:brad

Nice observation. My hat is off to you!

Exactly

Too much of this sort of pseudo science/research being done at taxpayer expense in our universities today. Might qualify for an article in Cosmo magazine or an appearance on a TV show like Ellen, but it's not scientific research. Imagine the effect she has on her wide eyed Freshman college students.

Well said.
I spent 26 years at the university debunking this sort of "research".

Back