• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Glarus 2013?

OK! I'm in.

Work scheduling worked out, and room reservation made. I'm ready for Spotted Cow and fresh brats hot off the grill.

We had a super time, as usual. Overall there were 15 folks who made it to the Chalet. I am hoping everybody made it home safely. I just got in from plowing snow, which started about 2 hours after I got home. About 3 inches of thick wet stuff. As I was putting the blower away I notices a flash of light, thought maybe a reflection from a window. Then came the thunder, followed by sleet. It'll be interesting in the morning going to work.

Again, hoping everybody made it home safely! See ya next year!

Ok everyone beware of stealth video by Randy and Roy!

Spent the day at O'Hare but got home safe and sound just after midnight. Lots of that white stuff here too.

Thanks for everything Randy. It was great fun and we'll be there next year.

I had a very good time. It was a welcome break in the "bad riding season" and it is always good to see the usual suspects. New Glarus, Green county, and the surrounding area is definitely one of Wisconsin s' better kept secrets.

That is because you were not there Steve. :lol

Hey Randy! Does it really take 45 days for those cameras to ship?

Didn't you see the videos I showed on my laptop? Not a problem mounted on the bike. I would suggest a piece of tape over the mic opening to cut down on wind noise.

Back