• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anonymous book

Call the office, they'll send you another:

BMW MOA
P.O. Box 3982
Ballwin, MO 63022
509A Old State Rd
Ellisville, MO 63021
ph: (636)394-7277
fx: (636)391-1811

Thanks, Ted. The missing pages are in the dealer list area. I wonder if mine is the only bad copy?

The way we keep losing dealerships, maybe those pages aren't missing after all?!

Tongue in cheek about that, but seriously -

At less than 150 dealers for a nation of over 300 million citizens, BMW is spread a bit thin.

Another way to look at it: Presuming 145 dealerships, that's 1 BMW dealer every 26,000+ square miles!

If only I'd win the lottery. :scratch

I'm not in it, though I filled out pertinent info way back when...I wonder how long the lead time is before publication?

I got mine Friday, and all the pages are there. I did also notice that I am not there. Not sure what's up with that.

It looks like Mandy Langston is in charge of the Anonymous Book - the office main number is 636-394-7277, her e-mail is Mandy@bmwmoa.org.

If someone does contact her, it would be nice to hear back what the lead time is, where and how corrections should be sent, etc.

From HQ

Hello members:

Actually, anybody that answers the phone here at the BMW MOA office is more than capable of having another Anonymous Book sent to you if your copy was damaged. We're all happy to help.

If you have a correction to your listing, please e-mail Beth Cooper at bethc@bmwmoa.org.

If you have not received your copy, please be patient and it should be to you soon.

Thanks!

Back