• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

I've just seen an advert that says, "Nothing says Christmas like a new Mercedes S Series"

I'll be driving nothing like an S Series, so Happy Christmas!

We had the Holiday Luncheon today at work. Nothing says the holidays to me like Chafing Dishes full of bad food. (I do give the company credit as they were catering for a few hundred, just I don't like the caterer.) Overcooked Pasta, Mashed Potatoes from a mix, Ham (I did not have it) and the one that had me scratching my head... Fried Chicken.

Which one of these is not like the others?

Starting Monday I'll have a life...starting a new position...it might actually involve working during the day. I'm hopeful. :groovy
Congrats. I hope it is better than the position my company has me in.
Although, it keeps me limber, and it is easier to see and tie my shoes.

I'm sorry, I'll have to deduct bonus points. There is, in fact, a pixel in the upper left hand corner. Thusly, something. All pixels, great and small, shall be counted, yeah verily.:stick

OOPS!

Here let me wipe that spot up (screeeeech, screeeeeech)

Is that better? You shouldn't be able to see nothing now...

RM

Mother to young child...

"You can pick your friends
You can pick your nose,
But you can't pick your friends no...."

oops sorry, wrong thread

Back