• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What thread has over 650 posts in the first week?

Bud

It is what it is.
If you haven't joined in on the fun, it is the Word Association thread HERE.

Show us your creativity. :thumb

Some have REAL things to do besides uping our thread count. But then again, number of responses/threads gives credibility. Have fun.......Dennis

It say something of us that 2 of the most pointless threads have the highest or fastest growing post counts. Not that there's anything wrong with that! :laugh :laugh:dance

:waveWhen I started this thread, I had know idea that the membership new so many words. :laugh I can't believe that it will be going much longer and Rapid_Roys thread about nothing should be safe.:thumb

:waveWhen I started this thread, I had know idea that the membership new so many words. :laugh I can't believe that it will be going much longer and Rapid_Roys thread about nothing should be safe.:thumb

ya, but they are mostly all one syllable :ha - Bob

post counts as of today in the word association thread

bmwchromehead 94
r11rs94 89
geisterfahrer 76
kgadley01 66
clowry 58
barryg 43
Statdawg 42
tourunigo 41
calmil 40
criminaldesign 40
SIBUD 38
womanridge 29
Sue 27
redclfco 26
Gilly 24
crazydrummerdude 22
Voni 21
jamesdunn 21
manicmechanic 20
From MARS 20
rik 17
AZ-J 16
35634 14
DETOUR 14
bullit7801 13
MonteC 13
AKBeemer 12
lenrt1200st 12
haughty 10
RoboRider 9
ladyBmer 9
Mika 9
godzilla 8
SheRidesABeemer 8
Braddog 8
jforgo 7
patcarol 7
PGlaves 7
Newstar 7
henzilla 6
88bmwJeff 6
CJCS 6
Bob_M 5
jdmetzger 5
enfoman 5
PHMarvin 5
sudani 5
robbcross 4
2beers 4
kahuhna 4
Crow18 4
rydor 3
thompsonr 3
Holly 3
tkbaker4 3
hlothery 3
PAULBACH 2
bubbagazoo 2
MLS2GO 2
rspennachio 2
dbrick 1
41077 1
judjones 1
Bullet 1
Maylett 1
njnomad 1
snoone 1
kewlmoose 1
glenfiddich 1
beemermyke 1
drharveys 1
mvscorpio 1
jyambrovich 1
kentuvman 1
BexBmr 1

Doing it to get my post count up, which is very important. Really need to be working on my bikes, but it's just to cold. :brow

Bud, are you snowed in or something? Do you need a winter time hobby?:D

Forgot to tell you how easy it is.

Click the forum you wish to view. On the right hand side is the number of replys. Click that number and a new window opens with the info. Copy and then paste in your post.

Looks like you spent hours reading posts and tallying who posted what.

Really takes 10 seconds.

Back