• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How many times do I have to log in?

WalterK75

I'm beginning to think I need to log in on the home page, forum page and maybe others. I tried to post this thread and couldn't until I logged in, which I had already done at the home page. Am I missing something here?

Also, why can't I log out from every page? I have to go back to Home to do this?

The home page login has an issue...it times out to soon...the office knows about that. On the forum page you probably should login too...the home page and the forum are not tied together. I'm remembered each time I return here. You should be able to logout easily on the top of the forum...not sure why need to.

The home page login has an issue...it times to soon...the office knows about that. On the forum page you probably should login too...the home page and the forum are not tied together. I'm remembered each time I return here. You should be able to logout easily on the top of the forum...not sure why need to.

IE may remember you when you return to the forum, but Safari on my iMac doesn't. I have the same problem on the BMW RA forum. Not only am I not remembered, but Keychain (the password saver) doesn't recognize the site and won't save the login either.

Back