• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Change color

D

dlearl476

How do I change the colors of the fonts in this new software. On my moniter the blue of new threads and the text of replys is barely distinguishable from the grey of read ones and links in the text.
I spent a minute in the user CP and didn't see anything.

I am not sure if Scott is done with all of the tweaks and settings, but there will be additional skins or color combinations. The ones that are in progress can be found in the bottom left of the page. I do mean bottom. It is just a drop down box, I believe the default is K12R

Setup

How do I change the colors of the fonts in this new software. On my moniter the blue of new threads and the text of replys is barely distinguishable from the grey of read ones and links in the text.
I spent a minute in the user CP and didn't see anything.

:type :wave :bikes Highlight the Text by holding the right click of your mouset then while the left click is on, pass it through the text it will change color don't panic the word program is sellecting the text that you want .:brad . Then select the fonts,colors,and size. After you set the size Now select the right mouset click copy all the fine work that you have set to pen this :banghead :banghead is just in case all your info bugs out now on a clear portion of the text box left click and the text returns to normal. But when it is posted the new text an fonts will apear. it will look like this. Don't insert any pictures the text box it will bug! use the manage attachment to do that..
:wave :wave
Mike Richard Ms, Mous Pl
Cert VE3CEH

Don't forget to copy after you post story first:thumb Right click select copy

Re; Top Fonts

Originally Posted by dlearl476
I spent a minute in the user CP and didn't see anything
.:stick :stick :stick The admininastrator or the web manager can reset to a large size, Or try this. open view in explorer , the dropdown box will apear, look for text size then ser it to largest :buds :buds :clap :clap ..::banghead :banghead :banghead

MIKE..:clap :clap

1. I've made some tweaks to the visited font colors in the forum. The difference between the blue and the gray should be much more noticeable.

2. changing the fonts - size and color - when posting for reasons other than small judicious moments of emphasis is considered kinda tacky.

1. I've made some tweaks to the visited font colors in the forum. The difference between the blue and the gray should be much more noticeable.

2. changing the fonts - size and color - when posting for reasons other than small judicious moments of emphasis is considered kinda tacky.

1. Thank you for the rapid response. Much better and easier on my rapidly aging eyes.

2. I couldn't agree more. I also thinks it's fair to point out the notable "Voni exception."

Actually I was refering to read vs non-read posts on the front page of each forum, or in my case, the "new threads" search results.

Thanks Knary.

+1:thumb

Ok and now back to our sponsor

Ok I will Behave:wave :wave :banghead :banghead :bikes

Back