• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Dogwood Trail Rally

bmwron

Is anybody else going to Mississippi for the rally this weekend, Apr 4-6 ? I am planning on leaving Thurs and was going to camp one nite on the road and was wondering if anybody had some suggestions for a place to get off the road snd pitch the tent for the nite? Also, any special sites to see along the way? I live in north central Ohio and would like to go about 3/4 of the way b4 camping. Maybe somewhere in Tenn or northern Miss. Thanks, ron:D

Dogwood Rally

I'm still on the fence about going. I understand that this is a very fun rally and I really want to make it this year. I'll probably decide to go/no go on Friday morning.

Look for a '07 GT, light grey with Kansas IBMWR tags. I'll be enjoying a beer and a cigar nearby.

I'm still on the fence about going. I understand that this is a very fun rally and I really want to make it this year. I'll probably decide to go/no go on Friday morning.

Look for a '07 GT, light grey with Kansas IBMWR tags. I'll be enjoying a beer and a cigar nearby.

I'll be looking for you Rob. I'm shooting for an ETA of 1200-1300 Friday.

Dogwood Rally

Hope to see ya both there! Rob, I'll be looking for your GT along with the cigar smoke & beer. Don, what bike will you be on? I'll be on a blue '05 R1200GS with Ohio plates. Ride safe and enjoy the journey!
Ron:buds :clap

Hope to see ya both there! Rob, I'll be looking for your GT along with the cigar smoke & beer. Don, what bike will you be on? I'll be on a blue '05 R1200GS with Ohio plates. Ride safe and enjoy the journey!
Ron:buds :clap

I'll be on the black K1.

If the roads are clear and I can get out of Northern Illinois, I may meet up with you on the way there. If you see an '85 R80RT, give a wave! I'll buy you a pint. :drink

Mississippi bound

Well I'm leaving for the Dogwood Trail Rally as soon as I finish packing. Hope to see ya there if not on the road. It's Thursday morning. It's adventure time!!
Ron

Back