• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I did it!!!

ARM74

I work too hard....
I found the '07 K12GT that I've been lusting after for a year. Put a down payment on it and I hope to complete the transaction within the next week. WAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO! :dance

I'm so happy. I look forward to communicating with you all in the Wedge forum. I'm coming off of 10 years with an oilhead so there is much I need to learn. I'm prepared to ask many questions.....but all in due time.

!!!HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

Any special colors or options, or just waiting for a good bike in the right shape to come along at a fair price?

Any special colors or options, or just waiting for a good bike in the right shape to come along at a fair price?

Correct. Just the right motorcycle at the right price. That's all I wanted. Any options were just icing on the cake.

One very fast machine!

Yee Haw its fast, and I am just breaking it in, nothing over 5000 rpms yet, only has 350 km on it so far.
I can see I will have to very very careful to maintain my license.:laugh

Took possession of the GT yesterday evening!:dance

I enjoyed every inch of the 120 mile ride home after pick-up. I got home too late in the evening to take a photo but I'll be sure to post a pic in the coming days.

Back