• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rich's Custom Upholstery kudos

S

SNOONE

With all the negative stuff that goes around about various suppliers I wanted to share with you a story about one of the good guys.

I had placed a bid on ebay for a back rest pad for a 1150 topcase.. I emailed the seller and asked if what he was selling would fit my 1150GS case. He emailed me back that it would.. I won the auction and got a great deal.

The pad was sent to me and it did not fit. The pad was for a different 1150 topcase.. I contacted the Seller Rich's Custom Upholstery -206-524-2274-www.richscustomseats.com . Rich quickly responded that he would make the correct pad and send it to me even though he would normally charge 2 times more than I paid for the original pad.. I received the custom 2 pc pad today and I couldnt be happier.

Rich sells custom seats, pads, backrests etc. I strongly recommend his services to our members. I believe he is an advertiser in the MOA mag as well

Thanks for the report snoone, it is good to hear some good stuff. It is a contact worth keeping for the inevitable future use, thanks again,
Andy

Back