• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2005 Boxer Cup Replika

C

Canine64

Hey there!!! I just purchased a clean 2005 Boxer Cup Replika and look forward to some ride time in the Spring. This is my first BMW after 3 Ducs and a Moto Guzzi.

From what I have been told, there were a limited # of BCR made. How can I identify which # I have? There is no number plate on the triple clamp.

Also, these bikes allegedly came with a "box of goodies" that included a DVD, a book, and some additional cool memorabilia. My bike did not---the prior/first owner may still have it. If I cannot get it from him, any clue where I might be able to locate such an item? Here? EvilBay?

Thanks!!!

Awesome---thanks!!! Just spent the past 90 minutes ripping through that site. Have been on there before for various Porsche items, and didn't realize there was a BMW Motorcycle forum there as well.

Where did you buy it? I've been eyeing a Boxer Cup on Craigslist in upstate NY for months and it finally sold...so jealous...probably the best looking BMW (to my eye) in the past 30 years. Congrats!

Where did you buy it? I've been eyeing a Boxer Cup on Craigslist in upstate NY for months and it finally sold...so jealous...probably the best looking BMW (to my eye) in the past 30 years. Congrats!

That's the one I bought. Only 8 miles from my house. Quick, clean, easy transaction. Can't wait for Spring.

Pix in the garage. Good thing I got it home before the snow hit.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 333
You need to post a picture of your bike in the Oilheads section. It will make some people very happy to see another "S" (especially a BCR).

:thumb

Can I join?

Going to pick up my (new-to-me) 2004 on Friday. :brad Yeah, that's the MaxBMW picture. They had it in their Troy shop but had them truck it to the NH store.

3557_33946.jpg

Hope it can get along with the K100RS

Congrats! It is a sweet ride. My stepson had one just like the OP, 'till it got torched by a vandal....Got to ride it once, a bit aggressive of a riding position for me, but it was really sweet in the twisties. He really enjoyed it at the track. Have fun!

your 2005 bcr

I believe the '05 did not come with the memorobilia you were thinking of. Only the 03-04 did as they were "signed and numbered" limited editions. The 05, while limited in numbers was not a "true" limited edition and therefore did not come with the memorobilia you mentioned. I have an '04 BTW......

Back