• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Anyone need a motel room in Salem?

rickatsf

His guys,

Can't make it this year's rally, does anyone want or need a room in Salem? My July reservation is for the 18th to 21st.

If you want it, let me know.

TRAVELODGE SALEM CAPITOL
1555 State Street17th & State Street,
Salem, OR 97301 US
Phone: 1-503-581-2466
Fax: 1-503-5812811

1 Queen Bed Room No smoking;1 Queen Bed Non-Smoking Room with free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker and hair dryer; Maximum occupancy: 2 people

I wish I could go.

Rick

Just cancelled a room with Kitchenette, two beds... near Fairgrounds

Crossland Economy Studios Salem - North

Telephone:
(503) 363-7557

Studio Suite weekly stay place.... This was my backup plan room.... still going to rally but will not need this room...
Cancelled 6/22/13 2:10 PM CST...

Let me see here; you reserved two rooms and this was your backup room?.....?...?...? How about the rest of us who have been looking for just one room.

Not very considerate! I do not know what compels people to do this so others looking are unable.

Jack

Let me see here; you reserved two rooms and this was your backup room?.....?...?...? How about the rest of us who have been looking for just one room.

Not very considerate! I do not know what compels people to do this so others looking are unable.

Jack

Backup room was bad choice of words on my part.....
I made reservations for a group of friends that where planning to attend the rally...friends back out...reservations in my name... I cancel the extra room.... I posted so someone could take advantage of the the cancel backup room....

Guilty of helping my friends....smart enough to book early! Considerate enough to post here so someone could take the room.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't...

Backup room was bad choice of words on my part.....
I made reservations for a group of friends that where planning to attend the rally...friends back out...reservations in my name... I cancel the extra room.... I posted so someone could take advantage of the the cancel backup room....

Guilty of helping my friends....smart enough to book early! Considerate enough to post here so someone could take the room.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't...

Nicely phrased! :clap

Hey Pete,
No, we had big plans to do an Alaska cruise before the Rally, but life unfortunately gets in the way of the best laid plans......
Give Barley and extra head scratch & biscuit for us.

Back