• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Another new member from Northern California

dsword

Just bought a 1993 K75S. I had a new K75C back in 1985 or 86 but had to sell it. I always wanted to get another K75 and this time got an S model. David Sword

Welcome aboard! Nice to see another BMW running around this part of the country. I get tired of seeing mostly the "LOAD boys".

Where about in NorCal are you?

Welcome aboard! Nice to see another BMW running around this part of the country. I get tired of seeing mostly the "LOAD boys".

Where about in NorCal are you?

I am in San Ramon in the east bay. Are you a Ham operator? I am KI6NKH but don't get on the air much. Mostly had a two meter radio for offroading communications.

I am in San Ramon in the east bay. Are you a Ham operator? I am KI6NKH but don't get on the air much. Mostly had a two meter radio for offroading communications.

San Ramon is a push for NorCal, I think of it as east bay. But, it sure aint SoCal!

Yes I am a HAM, 2m and 70cm. I am active in a amateur radio club (Trinity County Amateur Radio Club. Currently working on Disaster Preparedness equipment replacement and upgrade projects along with procedures. We have a net every Wednesday evening on our 146.730 (Hayfork Bally) repeater. We also have a repeater on Bully Choop Mountain (146.925) which allows us to reach the Redding area. The radio saved my Butt a couple of weeks ago when I had a vehicle problem that required a tow. Thirty five miles west of Red Bluff on Hwy 36 at 0700 and no cell phone service in that area (none for about another 20 miles). Also no traffic at that time of the morning. Was able to reach the Hayfork Bally repeater and got relay help from someone in Weaverville!

Back