• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Admins.......

NI5L

Thanks for getting the website fixed. It was really annoying having to wade through the whining..... :bolt

Warren -

We're with you on that one, but most of that stuff was over our heads!! But the front office got the right guy on the job and, yes, things do appear to be back to normal.

Back to the tire/oil/farkle threads! :clap

Now we need Scott to come up with a new function enabling us to put a topic on "ignore", so I can enter "oil." :D

Now we need Scott to come up with a new function enabling us to put a topic on "ignore", so I can enter "oil." :D

That function would probably have to share the same logic as the "search" function, which does not allow three letter searches. Try searching for oil, ESA, ABS, ASC, GSA, mpg, PR3, MOA, BMW...

This behavior is common on many forums, so do not take this comment as a gripe against BMWMOA. It can be partially worked around with carefully worded Google searches.

But it is still quite frustrating.

Warren -

We're with you on that one, but most of that stuff was over our heads!! But the front office got the right guy on the job and, yes, things do appear to be back to normal.

Back to the tire/oil/farkle threads! :clap

Carry on, gentlemen.....:laugh

Ah..........that 'function' already exists - it's in your brain.

Simply ignore oil threads if they don't interest you. :scratch

Back