• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2012 Mileage Date

Look inside your nicely wrapped and protected April issue of the ON and you'll see the Mileage Contest form..starting date:Saturday, April 14th: Ends: Sunday, Oct. 14th.

Look inside your nicely wrapped and protected April issue of the ON and you'll see the Mileage Contest form..starting date:Saturday, April 14th: Ends: Sunday, Oct. 14th.

Thanks Clay, It wasn't online & who knows when I'll get my April issue.

Got mine in today! Hey! I scored on the contest from last year! -- NYS finisher, #13!!

(shameless poke)

I checked the online edition and did not see any forms. Did I miss it?

We may be on the road when our ON comes. Could someone post a PDF version, please???

I checked the online edition and did not see any forms. Did I miss it?

We may be on the road when our ON comes. Could someone post a PDF version, please???
Good point..I went to the 'Ride and Tour' and 'Mileage Contest' sub-forums and only saw the 2011 Contest pdf file...needs to be updated..:nono

They should have started it a week earlier to capture the miles going to the Gettysburg Getaway Weekend, rather than halfway through it.

They should have started it a week earlier to capture the miles going to the Gettysburg Getaway Weekend, rather than halfway through it.
Not news..every year I miss out on the mileage to and from both Bike Week and Biketoberfest..

Back