• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I scratched a 30 year itch...

tomtrucco

Just bought a 2010 R1200R from Schlossman's in Milwaukee. A great experience. Can't wait to get it out on the road!

Attachments

• bmw.jpg
    bmw.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 194
Welcome Tom,

Great bike and just in time to ride this season. Lot's of folks get that itch and take care of it.

Lot's of info and help here, post a pic in the Hexhead/Camhead section when you get some time...and complete your profile as well..we like to know who & where ya know?

Wonderful Bike - great photo!
Thanks for posting ........

See you at a Wisconsin Club meeting soon. The May Meeting is the fish fry ride. Check out the details at:
www.wiscbmwclub.com

The R is a cool bike, good choice.
Welcome.
Keep us updated, won't you?
Enjoy and be safe.

That's a heavy duty scratch!!

What a nice bike!! Welcome to the BMWMOA! Best wishes for many happy miles on a great looking bike!

piperjim

You are sure sporting a fantastic grin! I too have been giving that model sidelong glances in the showroom lately. Shhhhhh, don't mention that to my RT.:blush

You are sure sporting a fantastic grin!

Yeah I noticed that, too.
Two requests, though.

Fill out your profile (so we know a little more about you, as little or as much as you like, no big deal).
And get some coverage for those ankles, K?

Tom, that's a great bike. It should completely take care of that itch. Ride safe. If you're just getting into, or back into, riding, go take a rider safety course.

Check the hand

what did you have to buy her??

Don't see a ring on that left hand or in his nose.

I trust you have a full face helmet or you will be pickin' bugs out of your teeth cuz that smile will last awhile.

Goose Run

You should check out the Goose Run in Beaver Dam on Sunday. I am sure the BMW dealer has a group going.

Nice bike. You have some great places in Wi. to ride. My son lives in Appleton and I envy all the fun riding you have up there.

I came through there a day or so before you got the bike (I think) when it was in the show room. I sat on it an lusted over it.

Have fun.

Thanks for the welcome...

Thanks for welcoming me to the club. Yes, I am a newbie. I definitely will take care of my ankles and I am wearing a full face helmet along with a jacket with protection. Finished the rider safety class at Ride Chicago and set to start doing some short rides and parking lot sessions to get used to the bike. Slow and steady will win this race! I do plan to ride in Wisconsin so hopefully I'll meet up with some of you up there. Planning to do a trailer or hitch carrier to get away from Chicago a little easier.

Here's hoping we get some decent weather to ride!

Back