• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Noobish from Michigan

D

DUCMONZA

Probably should have posted here originally. Anyhoo, I'm a new member to the MOA, and would like to find some people that use their GS's for actual off roading here in Michigan. I look forward to learning all that I can from the MOA.

You've come to the right place! Click the link below to learn about the GS Giants. Also watch for updates in the ON on this year's events. Oh, and chech out our Facebook page, The GS Giants. Some great video from last summer's gypsy tour illustrates the incredible fun we had.

Probably should have posted here originally. Anyhoo, I'm a new member to the MOA, and would like to find some people that use their GS's for actual off roading here in Michigan. I look forward to learning all that I can from the MOA.

You don't say what part of Michigan you're from, but if you're in SE Michigan, or anyplace close, check out the Touring Club of Detroit. We have a number of accomplished GS riders and some die hard dirt bike riders on smaller bikes. Go here: http://www.bmwtcd.org/

I'm located in the Detroit burbs

Well, I hope you've had a chance to check out the TCD website. Many active off-roaders. Best way to connect is to come to any one of our Sunday breakfasts. Just look for the muddy bikes in the parking lot, or the muddy riders in the dining area!

Back