• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

The Official "I'm Going To Be There" Thread.

Fort Collins, CO to Vernal, UT. Vernal to Idaho Falls, ID. Idaho Falls to Boise, via Stanley, ID. Boise to the Dalles. The Dalles to Redmond. 5 days of beautiful scenery, roads and, hopefully, friendly people. Staying through July 20 just to make sure I get to see the Oregon Coast, Crater Lake and Mount Bachelor. YEE HAW !! Leave Saturday. See you in Redmond. :dance

I can't make up my mind whether to go or not. The 4R sounds like a lot of fun with an unbelievable number of activities happening on and off the grounds. I heard there are 125 vendors signed up. That's a huge number especially for a western rally. I also heard the pre registration numbers were much higher than expected but......I don't know, I just can't seem to commit. :hide

you're lucky a certain someone isn't on the forum too much...or you'd really have to "duck and run" :)

OK enough hijack fun

We leave from Cheyenne for the Redmond 1,000 on Saturday. Deb and I will be on the grounds from Sunday until the last bell has rung. We are sooooo ready for all the fun.

Come on now, I want to see thousands of posts for people coming to the annual clan get together. :twirl

If your friends see your post maybe you can make plans on where and when to meet up in Redmond!!

Vespa 50

I will be cruising out getting great mileage! Just kidding. Taking a nice site seeing trip out to Redmond on the R1200rt. See you all soon!

First big trip, adventure and Rally. :groovy

Riding bitch for Deb are you?

Who's trailering your bike?

You DO still have one, right?

Oh yeah - I'll be there. If for no other reasons but to give Stan junk.....:buds

Centerstand up in PA 5am Friday. Centerstand down in Redmond Sunday/Monday. Itching to hit the road. :clap

In

I've made it to Denver in just 4 days, and will spend a week in Denver with the world's best granddaughter, before heading to Redmond on the 11th. With both the forum frenzy and the Canadian meet & greet on Friday, I plan to spend a fair amount of time in the beer tent. See you all there.

Holly

In

First time for me :clap ...not sure what to expect except sensory overload :sick Have route planned, but it's subject to where the wind blows me at the time. Travelin solo leaving Wed 14 or sooner if I can weasel out of some prior commitments. 400 miles + or - from Olympia WA.
Bill

I will be at the rally on Tuesday to help with the Vintage Display. I will see you all at the Forum Frenzy on Friday, but drop by the display and say hello!

IN!
Leaving 7 11 via Victoria-Port Angeles Ferry,thence,Hwy 101 until we feel like turning east.Meeting my Amish pals from Michigan in maybe California.Should be there camping by Thursday.
See y'all!

I'll be there in spirit...

I won't make it this year, but here's a reminder from years past. The only one recognizable (to me) is Randy.

Look for the sign!

Attachments

• BMW_National_2007 014_resized.JPG
    BMW_National_2007 014_resized.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 121
I've made it to Denver in just 4 days, and will spend a week in Denver with the world's best granddaughter, before heading to Redmond on the 11th. With both the forum frenzy and the Canadian meet & greet on Friday, I plan to spend a fair amount of time in the beer tent. See you all there.

Holly

Hey Holly,

I'm flying back to Denver tomorrow from Oakland. Left my bike there last week and will be doing the Redmond 1000 from Cheyenne on Sunday morning.

See you in Redmond

Paul and I will be there, after stopping off this weekend at the Lunatic Fringe near Cochrane, AB.

Camped in the city park in Golden today. Too beautiful for words. Off for an afternoon sprint to Lake Louise and back . . .

Sunshine and mid 70's temperatures.

Voni
sMiling

Voni
sMiling

Kim and I will be there for our first ever rally. Leaving Olalla, WA Thursday morning will be arriving sometime in the afternoon. Not sure what to expect at the rally but we are looking forward to finding out.

Chuck & Kim Senn
2006 R1200RT (Red)
2004 F650GS

Heading out from NC on Saturday. With any luck I should complete the Redmond 1000 on Wednesday.

Back