• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your hexhead.

Taken by a real photographer (not me)

Rtatnight.jpg

img_5597.jpg

OU812,

Nice shots. The blue really shines in the first one.
You really have that RT heeled over in the second shot. Where was that?

Oops, it's not a cafe...

Attachments

• IMG_0443_2.jpg
    IMG_0443_2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 581
Now that's a proper place to store your bike for the winter! :buds

That you Steve?....

HIya!

I thought that was the perfect solution ... you can detail your bike, watch TV and spent time with the wife ALL at the same time ... the ultimate multi-tasking! ;)

Thank you guys!
I love taking photos of my bikes! Hardly an Ansel Adams, but he would have wanted to capture the gorgeous essence of the hexhead too!

Here's another one from yesterday, this time with Nancy riding it.

DV-DAze-2012-725-Version-2-XL.jpg

Nice photo. It looks like a Black and White except for the yellow line. Is that done with a filter? I have never seen that before but I am not a photographer in any capacity.

Thank you!

No filter, just some trickery post production. Specifically "painting" in the B+W effect, leaving the yellow line and yellow headlight untouched.
Very simple once you learn how to do it.

I use Apple Aperture software, lots of free Apple video tutorials to learn how do apply effects like this.

To keep in spirit with this hex head thread: :dance

1094148830_sXcxG-XL-1.jpg

Thank you guys!
I love taking photos of my bikes! Hardly an Ansel Adams, but he would have wanted to capture the gorgeous essence of the hexhead too!

Here's another one from yesterday, this time with Nancy riding it.

DV-DAze-2012-725-Version-2-XL.jpg

More likely photoshop in this case.

Back