• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Attending the Trenton rally this wkd? Broccoli roder?

surelyride

Hoping Broccoli riders will bring their excellent memories of the Broccoli Qween, Bruno Haus, R.I.P June 5, 2013, wife of the Kaiser, Helmut Haus - founders of the Rolling Broccoli Riders, to the Trenton rally this wkd! We miss you Bruno....

Awww, I attended a few of the Brokkoli rallies at their farm, I didn't know Bruno passed on, very lovely couple, what a shame...

Hoping Broccoli riders will bring their excellent memories of the Broccoli Qween, Bruno Haus, R.I.P June 5, 2013, wife of the Kaiser, Helmut Haus - founders of the Rolling Broccoli Riders, to the Trenton rally this wkd! We miss you Bruno....

Hi, you have two threads going on the same topic in two sections.

Perhaps you could delete one of them?

Looking forward to the rally this weekend, missing Bruno................Rod.

We're heading to the Trenton Rally for the first time this year. (Cheque has been cashed, but no receipt or other confirmation has arrived. I guess we'll show up and hope our names are on the list!) Looking forward to it - it's the closest thing to a 'local' for us, I think!

Cheryl

We're heading to the Trenton Rally for the first time this year. (Cheque has been cashed, but no receipt or other confirmation has arrived. I guess we'll show up and hope our names are on the list!) Looking forward to it - it's the closest thing to a 'local' for us, I think!

Cheryl

Excellent, if you see me please say Hi...............Rod.

Will do, Rod. We'll be camping in our Kwik Kamp (blue canvas). There'll be a red RT and a silver bike (CS or CL) nearby. Stop and say hello if you're wandering by.

Cheryl

Will do, Rod. We'll be camping in our Kwik Kamp (blue canvas). There'll be a red RT and a silver bike (CS or CL) nearby. Stop and say hello if you're wandering by.

Cheryl

Nice meeting you and Dave at the rally, hope you had a good trip home.............Rod.

Hey Rod - Great to meet you, too. As you said, it's nice to put a face to the name! We had a much better ride home than we did getting there. We took the LONG way 'round, and happened upon Haugens chicken & rib place on Hwy 12, so we stopped there for some lunch. Hope your ride was as good!

Cheryl

Hey Rod - Great to meet you, too. As you said, it's nice to put a face to the name! We had a much better ride home than we did getting there. We took the LONG way 'round, and happened upon Haugens chicken & rib place on Hwy 12, so we stopped there for some lunch. Hope your ride was as good!

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl, Diann and I stopped at the Grafton Inn on highway 2 on the way home for brunch, Eggs Benedict followed by bread pudding.......Fantastic (Photo attached)

Haugens is good also.

http://graftonvillageinn.ca/

Regards, Rod.

Attachments

• Bread Pudding.jpg
    Bread Pudding.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 20
Back