• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Photoshop Contest: Knary & Bubba

Amazing! LOL :laugh :laugh

You can certainly UL any of the mentioned formats, but there's a memory cap beyond which, the system just ignores the request.

Best method for sure is an external hosting/linking site (such as smugmug or picassa) and then embedding the image's URL within image tags created by hitting the insert image gif :
insertimage.gif

:nod

If anything, don't be surprised if at some point we further restrict image uploading via the forum. Lots of images = MASSIVE database and hurts performance.

Besides, using an external site gives you a lot more flexibility and letting them fuss over image processing beats doing it yourself.

:nod

If anything, don't be surprised if at some point we further restrict image uploading via the forum. Lots of images = MASSIVE database and hurts performance.

Besides, using an external site gives you a lot more flexibility and letting them fuss over image processing beats doing it yourself.

I do that already, Flickr/Picasa etc... Just not for this "disposable" humor.

You should see Archie this month.:lurk . Best I could do as I don't have that program.:lurk

Last edited:
Where've you been, Lee? Started this thread in March and it was dormant until Grafik decided to turn Bubba into Nancy Pelosi... which begs the question:

What exactly is the sound of one hand clapping... with a vanilla fudge cone? :D

somehow i missed this thread before. the mere thought of someone sitting behind the president, any president, at the state of the union address and EATING AN ICE CREAM CONE makes me laugh out loud. i show that photo to people who dont even know bubba, knary, or any of that, and they burst out laughing. it's truly comical.

i love this place.

Little did we all know that Knary & Bubba had a showing in the Sinc Swiming at the recent olypmics in China... go guys go.... looking good..

610x.jpg

Well instead of working on finishing my deck or doing job applications... i did this..

mphelps.jpg
I am simply without words, Mike... (laughter; yes, words; no).

There's something awfully suspect about the 3/4 view of TRL Bubba's face. :laugh :laugh
Is this new Bubba somehow related to the "water alien" from The Abyss?

fluid_abyss.jpg

I am simply without words, Mike... (laughter; yes, words; no).

There's something awfully suspect about the 3/4 view of TRL Bubba's face. :laugh :laugh
Is this new Bubba somehow related to the "water alien" from The Abyss?

fluid_abyss.jpg

I did not have the time to do a persctive and skewing of Bubba's face to get it to match exactly...:laugh I had to give Knary the body of Michael Phelps... and no i have not been :bottle yet today..:laugh

Will you be conducting a 30 second demo on how you created this masterpiece? :p

the steps i took to paste the faces...

Knary's face was esay

1. i cut with selection tools Knarys head out and pasted it into its own untitled working image.
2. i then approximately rotate his head to match the sincro swimmers head.
3. Then i resied it to approximately fit the size of the oringal swimming file.
4 Pasted it on and then merged it to the lower exisiting background layer
5. then i cleaned up around the head with a clone stamp tool to get the oringal swimmers head to disappear that was from the slight miss alingment.

Bubba's head was a bit more
most of the same steps but.
i had to select only his face, size it, rotate it to match the other head that had the mouth open on the oringal chinese swimmer.
then i had to with clone stamp tool "erase" away a bit of his face on the views right and rebuild the views right hand slightly.
then i used the smudge tool to smudge (like with charcoal sticks) blend the face onto the other face a bit.

and walla...

Back