• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Icon colors

tommcgee

Unfunded content provider
What's up with the different colored icons? Is there a key somewhere? Orange, blue, grey -- dunno maybe more.

When I'm viewing all the threads within one of the forum areas, I see the following legend in the bottom left of the screen. Do you see something different?

Attachments

• Icons.jpg
    Icons.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 64
When I'm viewing all the threads within one of the forum areas, I see the following legend in the bottom left of the screen. Do you see something different?

Thanks, I see it now, but I never read this forum that way, I just look at "New Posts".

I normally view "New Posts" and the legend does not show when using this function.

I normally view "New Posts" and the legend does not show when using this function.
The legend appears at the bottom of each forum. When you view "new posts" you are seeing all the new posts from all the forums. While the legend does not show in a new post search, it is there if you post, as when you post, you are actually posting in a forum. OM

Back