• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Photos: Free Association COMMENTARY

terham - Oark Cafe - Best and Biggest frog legs I've ever had and darn good peach cobbler. We organized a dual sport ride a few years back from the Mulberry Lodge just North West of there. We had dinner for 20+ of us at the Oark Cafe one night.
April_Fools044.jpg

The Pig Trail has to be a blast on a street bike.
post-8-1144035662.jpg

The spot where my photo was taken is pretty much straight south from the Wy Colo Lodge (near the 230 route marker in the image) the dunes can be seen near the bottom of the image.

IMAGE_31.png

IMAGE_32.png

The spot where my photo was taken is pretty much straight south from the Wy Colo Lodge (near the 230 route marker in the image) the dunes can be seen near the bottom of the image.

It looks like your spot was just northwest of my photo (near Walden, CO)

i-tQTtq3M-X2.jpg

:laugh

That would be some very long term planning on BMW's part.

A friend wanted the broken parts. He said he was going to turn it into an R99S for his /2 frame with an R90 engine conversion. Never saw the result (assuming he carried through with his plans).

I have always loved that bikes paint job. Saw it in Wisconsin maybe?

Are you referring to the photo I posted of the blue K bike? If so that shot was taken at the Burlington, VT rally in 2006 so it was probably paint and not a wrap. In any case, it is eye catching for us BMW types!

Yeah, the K bike. I know wrap is common these days, but it looked like a paint job when we saw it several years ago

still a cool look.

Back