• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Rollin' by THE GREAT RIVER ROAD to the MOA RALLY... Join the Ride!

A Couple of Kings

Stop off downtown on Riverside Dr. and get your picture taken with the King of R&R or BB King at the Tennnessee Welcome in Memphis. :brow:groovy:clap

Putting up the GPX files for waypoints / POIs this forum will only allow three at a time..

Attachments

• POI and Waypoints MS River.gpx
    82.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Mississippi River Ferries.gpx
    68.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Blue Markers GRR.gpx
    57.4 KB · Views: 8
View from Pike's Peak State Park....on the Mississippi River, great views of the mighty Mississippi River..... enroute to MOA St Paul.

Attachments

• Pikes Peak GRR.jpg
    Pikes Peak GRR.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 120
SEE-THROUGH-BRIDGES, OR Grated bridges....just careful if raining or hold on to your camera.

Attachments

• See thru bridge.jpg
    See thru bridge.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 101
Quick question: If you were following the river from St Paul to Prairie du Chien, which side of the river would be more scenic, less crowded, etc?

Quick question: If you were following the river from St Paul to Prairie du Chien, which side of the river would be more scenic, less crowded, etc?

This section is really nice and scenic.... However you are afforded several crossing in this section.

I liked Hwy 35 East side from Hastings to about Red Wing and then crossed to West side on 61 down to Winona. Hwy 61 on West side to La Crosse...61 crosses to East side and then South on 61.

Hopefully some of the locals to the area will chime in with their options.... have a great ride and rally...

Having too much fun!!!

These group enjoying some levee ridings ,hugging the river from my zoomed in view in Spotwalla... but I think they where lost and I told them to throw a cork in the river and then travel in the opposite direction...:brow

Attachments

• GRRR.JPG
    GRRR.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 45
This section is really nice and scenic.... However you are afforded several crossing in this section.

I liked Hwy 35 East side from Hastings to about Red Wing and then crossed to West side on 61 down to Winona. Hwy 61 on West side to La Crosse...61 crosses to East side and then South on 61.

Hopefully some of the locals to the area will chime in with their options.... have a great ride and rally...

I like the Wisconsin side from Prescott until the Winona crossing. Then ride along the MN side until 14 crosses back over into La Crosse.
Steve

Back