• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Max BMW

trailrunner

Has anyone heard that Max BMW bought the Bergen BMW franchise? And is going to move to a location in the same proximity. I saw this on another forum.

Not that he would give me exclusive access to this kind of information, but, I asked Max a few months ago if he had any new dealerships opening and he said maybe another somewhere else in Connecticut. Living in NJ and having been pleasantly treated over the last two years at the Connecticut store I'd be happy to see him open a shop closer to home. Max is a good guy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Max told me that he had a potential site in the Windsor, CT area and may be able to open another store during 1Q 2014. My guess is that there were(are) still some hurdles to cross but he seemed to be sincere about expansion.

Any update on where, and/or when, Max is opening his NJ dealership?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

He runs a terrific dealership, your going to love the place. I was at an RT Service Seminar at his CT Shop last weekend and I asked him about the Jersey store. He said it was something theyve talked about for future plans, but for now they were only working on the new South Windsor location.

Thanks for asking him that. If their plans are to open a store late this year I can see why he's being tight lipped at this time.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

I've heard he had a location picked out (Rt 17? IIRC) in NJ but it hit a snag and is no longer an option, but they are still looking, maybe Rt 23 area. I wouldn't expect anywhere on Rt 17 or anywhere in Bergen County since they would have to be closed on Sunday.

May be the Harley dealer on 23. Supposedly, they're moving to a new facility.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

MAX (I hear) is going into South Windsor at the north end of town on Rt 5 across from AirGas(the old ABCO) in what used to be a boat dealer. I'm excited as this is only about three miles from my home. I'll miss the good people in Brookfield CT, they've been great!

That's correct. Max has announced the opening of his new store in South Windsor. Hoping to hear some confirmation news on where they'll be opening the New Jersey store. The Mahwah/Ramsey area would be a great middle ground between their Brookfield store and Cross Country BMW in Metuchen, NJ.

MAX (I hear) is going into South Windsor at the north end of town on Rt 5 across from AirGas(the old ABCO) in what used to be a boat dealer. I'm excited as this is only about three miles from my home. I'll miss the good people in Brookfield CT, they've been great!

When?

Back