• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your hexhead.

181339.jpg

Back in May I took my RT to paradise for the first time. The Dragon was beautiful that day. I broke down and bought a few photos from US129photos.com.

I was not leaving yet. Just moved her out of the garage and then finished gearing up. I don't go around the block without a helmet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Rt

181339.jpg

Back in May I took my RT to paradise for the first time. The Dragon was beautiful that day. I broke down and bought a few photos from US129photos.com.

That's a good looking RT....got her over on the "chicken stripes" too....very nice.

Lili VonShtupp at the Arkansas Grand Canyon

My Teutonic Titwillow on this year's ride. She's tired, but manages to loosen my bullets.

Attachments

• lili.jpg
    lili.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 632
I was not leaving yet. Just moved her out of the garage and then finished gearing up. I don't go around the block without a helmet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You mean you don't wear your helmet to get your bike out of the garage? My-o-my!

Dirty offroad,

I gotta ask, who makes the belly pan on your bike? Very cool

Back