• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

October Hunter Mtn. & Spartanburg Events!

to add ...

The Hunter Mountain NY regional rally will (tentatively) be held on October 4-5.

The "riding school" (my term) will be held at the BMW Performance Center on October 10-12 in Spartanburg SC.

Kudos to the Rally & Events Committee. Both of these look very interesting. :thumb

I need more details. I pass the BMW Performance Center 5 days a week on the way to work.

I hate you USPS... I want my ON.:banghead

Hopefully the Spartanburg event won't cut into Falling Leaf Rally attendance, as the RA rally did a couple years ago. I gotta think about this a little more.

Spartanburg is a few miles from Potosi, MO but I don't think that matters. How does this show that the MOA board and staff want to support local clubs (especially one that is in the same city as the HQ)?

The July issue states: "This event will have limited capacity..." Please define "limited."

Hunter Mountain event

The Hunter Mountain NY regional rally will (tentatively) be held on October 4-5.

The "riding school" (my term) will be held at the BMW Performance Center on October 10-12 in Spartanburg SC.

Kudos to the Rally & Events Committee. Both of these look very interesting. :thumb

The Hunter Mountain event will be held October 3rd, 4th and 5th. Hope to see you there. Attendance will be unlimited and FREE!!!

Friedle

Back