• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

BMW riders and TATOOS!

Hi My wife says that BMW riders are NOT bikers because we do not wear tattoos like the Harley guys.

You think Harley riders are inked? They got nuttin' on many of those involved in the Vintage Scooter Culture! I'm not a biker, I'm not a motorcycle rider (although I have been known to ride one now and then!)

I am a Scooterist!!

Mine

tattoo.jpg

Attachments

• 2008_1121OCDRallyMarch20090179.jpeg
    2008_1121OCDRallyMarch20090179.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 255
In the service we had communal showers and I once saw a tattoo that had me laughing for hours. Coming out of his crack was a big pair of rabbit ears. Up on one hip was Elmer Fudd with his shotgun. Elmer was saying, "Aww-wight, Wabbit! Come outta dat hole!"

If I ever got a tattoo that would be the one, but I was never drunk enough to go forward with it.

Well, shoot, I can top that-69/none. I'm pretty sure my MIL @ 89 has none or she's not telling.:) The scoot lady with the TAT, she needs to shave her legs or if she's a guy, he has girly legs & a sissy TAT! :)

Your welcome!:wave and FWIW, my old legs the hairs are mostly worn off, quit growing,scarred up & it doesn't really matter anyway...:hug

Just curious, but did my post with the picture of Jaqui Van Ham get deleted? Possibly at her request... Or did I forget to send it?
Mac

OK, I didn't get an answer to my previous query...so.....Heeaarrs Jaqui.... And she's a MOA member....

Attachments

• jackie_usa_7.jpg
    jackie_usa_7.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 285
for those of you that know Jaqui, is her personality as nice as her smile?

Well, seems to be. I met her about five years ago at the MOA national. The magazine had done a cover story on her trip around Europe on a /5, and I recognized her and we got to talking. I saw her at the Chicago Motorcycle Show in February. She was working for Twisted Throttle. She did live in the Chicago area, and I believe is in Nashville now. She's a writer, artist, and traveler. That's what I know...
Her website: http://www.thevintageadvantage.com/

Attachments

• magazine.jpg
    magazine.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 338
I just have to ask... for those of you that know Jaqui, is her personality as nice as her smile?

I have known her for a while now, Maybe almost 10 years. She is super awesome. Quick with a hug and always super excited to bump into old friends. I could be having a horrible day and see her and then I am having a great day. Just one of those types of people.

No TATS on me.

TATS on guys are okay, but I have to point out that TATS or piercings on a beautiful woman don't make sense: you simply can't improve perfection and shouldn't try.

Harry

Hi My wife says that BMW riders are NOT bikers because we do not wear tatoos like the Harley guys. I tried to explain that we are bikers nonetheless with our own code of conduct (helping out on the road, like speed but not recklessly, love fine german motorcycles and kermit chairs, smart enough to wear safety gear etc...) but she refuses to believe that any of us are real bikers and are really commited unless we have a tatoo.

MY BIG QUESTION IS: How many of you have got a tatoo to show your commitment to being a real biker AND what is your tatoo AND where is is located on your body. Depending on the response I might just have to conceed to my wife (AHRRRR) and my be forced to get a tatoo or I will prove my point (yeahhh)

Denis #119526 oilhead R1200GS :D

Yes 5 Tattoos, 5 BMS's 8 H-D. Make is no matter biker is a biker Tat's or not

Back