• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post your one day ride photo.....

Hollis, Arkansas

i-fXsM99W.jpg

Can you imagine the people and the conversations that have gone on in that place since 1930? Still in the depression, Pearl Harbor and WWII coming, civil rights change and on and on. Very cool.

yesterday. Stayed close to home base.
Point Loma, side of the road.
Overlooking national cemetery, overlooking Sand Diego bay(?) and Coranado and city of San Diego.
IMG_3174c_w1200_zps9g0mpide.jpg

Ocean Beach pier Atlantic Ocean
IMG_3165c_w1200_zpsc7gdnrts.jpg

(sometimes I take a picture of the scene, and then wait a while to see if anything else interesting happens. And then along came these two....)

Did you check out the lighthouse?
Saw that last year (further south further out on the peninsula), and the "tide pools" and the old bunkers for watching the seas for attackers. May go back there again in next few days with wife.

Interesting how people from all over can talk about things to see and places to go in San Diego area.

Hope to have pics of some of the canyon roads east and northeast of town in a few days.

. Everyone just meets up for some rides and fellowship?
That's correct. My wife and I usually take off by our-self for a ride then meet back at the motel to visit with everyone at night. Sometimes we'll meet at a lunch location.
i-BMW rallies are motel rallies. MOA rallies are usually camping rallies and recently they have started motel rallies called MOA Getaways.

Here's a list of MOA Getaways.
http://www.bmwmoa.org/?page=events2

Here's a list of more MOA events.
http://www.bmwmoa.org/events/event_list.asp

Thanks for the pics.
I'm jealous, low 20s here today with 50MPH winds.

The mountains were nice here, but once we dropped down to the coast it's been in the upper 80s, 100% humidity and rain and/or mist...but so far it's been a welcome change from winter in the northern hemisphere.

Eddyvile raceway, oskaloosa, IA

on my way west from Chicago last summer. The track was closed yet somehow "open" I could've ridden the 1/4 mile with my loaded RT and claimed whatever time i imagined had elapsed. But it made me feel like a bad example to all the no one whatsoever who was there.

Attachments

• 20150911_105510.jpg
    20150911_105510.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 201
Back