• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2009 "West Virginia Euro Rider Rendezvous"

T

thx1158

Just wanted to get the word out on this event. I thought I might want to post this in the correct forum.

. No registration fees, no door prizes, no t-shirts, banquets, gizmos or route books, no paid staff; it's all up to you and therefore, "at your own risk." This event is truly what you make it.

I'm heading down and based on the area and the folks I know that are putting this together...its going to be a great time! The link to the event is provided below. I'm leaving Friday afternoon to head down. This is the weekend after the Boone rally so I wont even have to unpack...

http://www.nittanyroadriders.com/WV-EuroRider/WV09.htm

Hmmmm. I was sorry I couldn't get to the RA rally, and this would be chance to sample some WV riding. I'm going to put it on the calendar and see what's happening at work. 5 1/2 hours to get there Friday, group ride Saturday and an easy ride home Sunday. It sounds like fun.

The roads in WV are wonderful; twisty, curvy and devoid of traffic. Although I never saw one, there must be a pothole someplace in West Virginia.

Hmmmm. I was sorry I couldn't get to the RA rally, and this would be chance to sample some WV riding. I'm going to put it on the calendar and see what's happening at work. 5 1/2 hours to get there Friday, group ride Saturday and an easy ride home Sunday. It sounds like fun.

I reserved my campsite. Stop by and say hello. I'll have a Blue GS with Jesse bags and a PA plate.

Back