• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Flea Market

bmwcliff

When I tried to sign on the other day, I got a message that there were repairs/upgrades to the web site being done. Since then, I have no trouble getting the web site to come up, but when I click on the Flea Market, I get a error message. I am logged in OK, any thoughts to what I seem to be doing wrong?

It is my understanding that the Flea Market is still being worked on and will be back shortly...let's hang in there, the mechanics are hard at work behind the scenes...

Folks, Lee's link is to a section of the forum where we're testing a possible replacement of the Flea Market. If anyone besides a moderator tries to click on that link, it will indicate you don't have permissions to view that. So, don't waste your time...and don't report that it isn't working...it's pretty obvious.

All I can say is that it would be possible to create some semblance of the old Flea Market so that at least people could track down ads they remember seeing. It would be nothing like the old Flea Market, but it would give us a place to start. I understand there's some Flea Market withdrawl going on, but doing what I just suggested would take some time...the holiday season is probably not the best time to try and do this. Alternatively, all of the old stuff could be scrapped and we would start over. I'm strongly considering the first option for the time being...which means it will be a little more time before anything was up and running.

That's my position at this point...but will continue to think about things.

Back