• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

It's 96 Right Now in Central Pennsylvania

I'm thinking of riding to Bloomsburg just for the memories.

Wear full leathers and take the route up thru the hard coal (PA61) to US11 at Shamokin Dam so you can average about 30 mph and sit at the maximum number of stop lights.

When the weather is like this, we know why the gods created Canada........

Wear full leathers and take the route up thru the hard coal (PA61) to US11 at Shamokin Dam so you can average about 30 mph and sit at the maximum number of stop lights.

Yeah, its 32 where I am right now. Celcius.

:laugh

Niagara Peninsula, Ontario

We are not much different here 88 with a humidex reading of 105, on this past weekend Moosonee in northern Ontario which is at James Bay was the hottest city in Canada.

It is suppose to return to normal by the weekend here, hope yours does the same

Did that Sunday. Well, not the leather part, but the sitting at Shamokin Dam.

So much for the old idea that you want the main highway to run thru the business district. In today's world, a lasting memory of traffic congestion is a great excuse for never stopping or returning. However, the Toyota dealer in Sunbury offers great prices.

15 deg C in St Anthony, Newfoundland today but yesterday it was 30 deg C.
Haven't needed socks since we left VA. Can't last though.

:)

FINALLY warming up! I did go out for a ride today (highest I saw was 97F in NJ).. but I'm actually quite comfortable wearing my 'stitch with all the vents open. I'm a person who likes warm and hates cold. Been known to put on heated gear if it drops below 70F (brrrr!).. Big trick - keep moving and don't ride an RT.

You probably won't believe me, but right now in Canyon, Texas it is 66 degrees F. The high today was around 78. The high yesterday was 76 which set a record for the coolest high on that day. Last week we were in the 100's. Got to love this part of the country!:laugh

Feels good!

I've been working long hours in a darkened, fully air conditioned arena. It's quite like a giant ice box. The heat, when I finally come out in late evening, actually feels great!

:)

FINALLY warming up! I did go out for a ride today (highest I saw was 97F in NJ).. but I'm actually quite comfortable wearing my 'stitch with all the vents open. I'm a person who likes warm and hates cold. Been known to put on heated gear if it drops below 70F (brrrr!).. Big trick - keep moving and don't ride an RT.

You need a nice K75............the air flow channeled thru the radiator and under the gas tank provides a nice warming sensation for your lower abdomen.

My wife stays ticked off as I continue to hang(back in the woods where only us can see them!) my sweaty T's on the back porch railing... :laugh
My chickens are strutting around with their wings held high & beaks open gasping for air!

Next years rally site

96 today in Minneapolis/St Paul, MN. Hello ghosts of PA and MO!

Enjoy this years cooler temps, cause next year it's back to the broiler!!

See ya there!
Daryl

Back