• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

My 48th birthday, not much has changed in 47 years...

Atta way to go kidd-o! :thumb
Still on the green side of the grass is a good thing.
Gary

Better than Schlitz? Better than "The beer that made Milwaukee famous"?

I don 'to think so.... "When you're out of Schlitz, you're out of beer".

Turned 48 today

So, after work and before we went out to eat I spent some time piddling in the garage and took the blue job to the chrome pipes, and some plexus to the plastic just to spruce Ursula up a bit, (you can see a picture of Ursula before the chrome pipes several years ago in this month's ON picture this #4 page 13). After I finish this post I'm going to the kitchen to get a nice cold german Pilsner. I texted (yes texted, my 70 year old harley riding dad just figured out how to text 3 months ago, my daughter the Air Force lieftenant taught him how) my dad Sunday (Father's Day) and thanked him for teaching me to love metric bikes and beer.

Better than Schlitz? Better than "The beer that made Milwaukee famous"?

I don 'to think so.... "When you're out of Schlitz, you're out of beer".

My daughter taught me how to be a beer snob. Who would've know that when I sent her to college at UAB in Birmingham I was sending her to the micro brewing capital of the universe. Typically, for me domestics are too yeasty, very foamy.

The beer that made Mel Famey walk us.
great joke.
Yeah Schlitz is . . . . Schlitz.
old pics are awesome

I like it Ilove it !!!! Just I see myself when was young.I have similar picture with a hors named "Csillag"/Star/ Looking at your photos from your childhood you are looking like me "a blond little guy" same as me!!!These circumtences are unbeleivebel. I love biking cosed by horse riding.Horse riding was my inspiration for biking ,scince I could not afford keeping a hors/farm/.So....I am for biking.The steel horse become my real hors.Ilove it cherish it and that simple.

Steve

Back