• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

To and Fro Nationals?

DARKCLOUD

Will there be any rally's, or mini rallys on the way to and from nationals?

Could anything be arranged with KOA or the Park service for camping along the way? It would be nice to have a BMW area.

Will the BMW dealers be open the Mondays before and after nationals to facilitate repairs?

The frozen chosen in Indiana

First, rallies and mini rallies. Keep in touch with the Where and When section of ON and this site. There are no "tie in" events connected with the 4R International Rally to announce .... at this time....

The obvious exception being the Redmond 1,000 IBA event.

KOA and Park Service: It's an excellent thought. We have already had inquiries from Spain, Japan, and Australia. I don't know what facilities we would contact or what kind of coordination we could provide as people are literally coming from all over the world. I just don't see having the resources to organize such an undertaking. It must be remembered this is the high season for all camping sites in the USA. Most will fill up in mid-July.

Dealers: The closest 2 dealers are Eugene, Or. and Salem, Or. They are both about 125 miles from the rally site. There are 5 BMW Dealerships in Oregon. All dealerships do not maintain the same hours nor days open. I suggest you contact dealers along your route and ask about their hours. :bikes

Isn't there a Rally somewhere near Rapid City, S. D. the week before our National? I also believe the Top of the Rocky's Rally is the week after.

Open dealerships

first, rallies and mini rallies. Keep in touch with the where and when section of on and this site. There are no "tie in" events connected with the 4r international rally to announce .... At this time....

The obvious exception being the redmond 1,000 iba event.

Koa and park service: It's an excellent thought. We have already had inquiries from spain, japan, and australia. I don't know what facilities we would contact or what kind of coordination we could provide as people are literally coming from all over the world. I just don't see having the resources to organize such an undertaking. It must be remembered this is the high season for all camping sites in the usa. Most will fill up in mid-july.

Me thinks the bmw dealerships within 1,000 miles of the rally site could be contacted, especially the ones east of the nationals. Then maybe they would put an ad in the bmwon as to being open the monday following the nationals. Big sky bmw saved my bacon by being open the monday following the 2001 nationals. I had to have a tire replaced. Their shop was full of bmw's returning home needing repairs. Don't think the a non e mouse will have that info.

Dealers: The closest 2 dealers are eugene, or. And salem, or. They are both about 125 miles from the rally site. There are 5 bmw dealerships in oregon. All dealerships do not maintain the same hours nor days open. I suggest you contact dealers along your route and ask about their hours. :bikes

jon

Back