• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Ever notice?

boney

Ever notice how some people think their opinion is so important that they post it in a thread when they should just keep it to themselves?

Ever notice how some people think their opinion is so important that they start a thread when they should just keep it to themselves?

:lurk

If I was responding to a trolling type thread, I guess my response whould be who cares? If somebody posts in thew thread, that's their opinion.

Wait a minute...I'm responding to this thread...uh...:scratch

I'm Putting You All on Notice

I'm 61 years-old and have generally found noticing things to be a lot more trouble than it's worth. Come to think of it, I haven't noticed anything since about 1954.

:cat

I saw a great T shirt yesterday. In bold print on the front it said:

"I'll Try To Be Nicer
If You Try To Be Smarter."

I have a friend that used to say ...

"Hey! When I want to know my opinion, I'll ask my wife!"

Reminds me of two popular t-shirt/bumper sticker phrases:

1. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

2. Everyone has the right to my opinion.

This post has been a public service of the Department of Redundancy Department. :D

Back