• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Airhead tattoos

Hey all,

I was wondering if there are airhead or other bmw tattoos out there, i just drew mine up, now i got to find a place here in germany that is descent and not too pricey. if there are any airhead tattoos, please post the goodness, once i see others, i will scan my design and post it..

Don't do it.

I stuck with my Airhead for 28 years but am now a fan of cutting edge BMWs.

Lucily I didn't have to have any tatoos removed or modified.

my airhead graphic

oh, i am going to get this tattoo on my calf. It would also be a good shirt, when i clean it up. itll be like this but cleaner and with color. i myself like tattoos, i have 7 currently, i always loved the way the airhead looked on the beemer since my first motorcycle safety foundation class back in 1989, when i was 15. that was the first time i have ever seen a bmw bike and have always wanted on since. i have designed most of my half of my tattoos, it takes awhile to get exactly what i want, this one needs sharpening before i bring it to a shop to put it on me, this is a rough sketch, but is mostly what i want. plus you cant find many cartoonish renditions of the airhead anymore. as you can see there was alot of erasing.......art. i dont claim to be picasso, i am paying respect for the motor that got me wanting an airhead.

Attachments

• 10-30-2012 7;34;43 PM.jpg
    10-30-2012 7;34;43 PM.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 148
Not quite airhead, but inspired by the BMW logo and incorporates my signature and my wife and daughter's names.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 123
Phil -

I'd be concerned if the tattoo contained the roundel, which it appears yours does. Given all the hub-bub about protecting the corporate mark, I'd not want BMW coming looking for their pound of flesh back! :hide

I have the airhead pistons.[/IMG]
picture.php

Last edited:
Phil -

I'd be concerned if the tattoo contained the roundel, which it appears yours does. Given all the hub-bub about protecting the corporate mark, I'd not want BMW coming looking for their pound of flesh back! :hide

That might be the only reason I would ever get a tattoo.

I know just the place I would put it and they can come and get it.........................

Back