• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Dating Forum Anyone?

Don't really know why I'm part of this thread.. married since 1987!

Not always CAKE, but I'll take the bad with the good.... and... I love her.

Kudos to ya! A relationship like that is one to be cherished. May you have many more years together! :thumb

Don't really know why I'm part of this thread.. married since 1987! Not always CAKE, but I'll take the bad with the good.... and... I love her.

Keep loving her and you've got it made. Everyone has a valid point of view.

National Rally Singles Ride?

Back to finding a we instead of just a me. Why not have a "singles forum frenzy" at the National? I know what started the relationship with my wife was the fact that I rode.
Converted a Harley Babe to a BMW Bride and we shared many smiles before cancer ended that ride.
It will be a while yet before ...
Why not have a place to find a riding partner?

Back to finding a we instead of just a me. Why not have a "singles forum frenzy" at the National? I know what started the relationship with my wife was the fact that I rode.
Converted a Harley Babe to a BMW Bride and we shared many smiles before cancer ended that ride.
It will be a while yet before ...
Why not have a place to find a riding partner?

That sez it all right there. That might be a fun event.
There is my two cents for what it is worth!

Pat Carol

Here's an idea...why don't we combine the 'dating' and 'gardening' threads, see if there's some sort of nexus there for this motorcycle forum? LOL

That would be correct.
Out of hand meaning, someone who rides, gardens and drinks....okay, nothing wrong with that. But all in one thread?
Because I can. Why do you keep coming back? :scratch

Well... For starters I quoted YardDog since he called you a dude.

Secondly... I'm single.

I am so crazy happy with life with Mary but when it comes to a dance floor we both are a bit like heat seeking missles (well, maybe not that hot) and love to meet others through that medium. In the past though I have thought how nice it would be to meet a woman with the same interests as me and be with someone to whom I was attracted to in the broader sense. Close but no cigar in Moodus, my first rally, but it did make me think about the possibilities. I remember thinking at that rally that it was quite lonely not being able to share my travels with another. I have that now and maybe this whole thread has more value than I originally thought. Dang, think I'm a tad too mushy:heh - Bob

Well... For starters I quoted YardDog since he called you a dude.

Secondly... I'm single.

Dude. Dudette. Whatever, I've never had the pleasure of meeting Sudani, and I don't bother lookin' at everybody's profile, so, hey...for future reference, for me, dude=dudette=dude...

Why do I keep comin' back to this thread? I'm as outta hand as the thread is!!!

Yarddog and MARS,

Haven't met either of you but should we meet at a rally we'll have a good laugh after these exchanges. :beer

So, if Yarddog calls me dude....I won't be offended.

If MARS can stand hearing the female perspective.....that works for me as I tend to be open about what I think. And Tom, nice countryside where you're building that cabin.

tourunigo, traveling alone has never been an issue for me but I agree with you that sharing a rally with special friends makes for a much better time.

Back