• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Russell Day Long

drummer

Frieden mit uns allen
I just want to say that I had my saddle pans rebuilt by Russell in January and am amazed. The quality of the work and materials is extremely high. But the most important part, the comfort of the bike is fantastic. Every time I ride I get more thrilled with the purchase. So, just giving a recommendation to Russell if you are in the market.

I just want to say that I had my saddle pans rebuilt by Russell in January and am amazed. The quality of the work and materials is extremely high. But the most important part, the comfort of the bike is fantastic. Every time I ride I get more thrilled with the purchase. So, just giving a recommendation to Russell if you are in the market.

Haven't heard too many bad things about a Russell.

Now, go wear it out! :thumb

Yes, Russells are the seat to have in the FJR world and I've never heard a complaint.

Should not this thread be called, "Russell Performs... took MY seat and MY money and built a high quality product on time"?

I called Russell last week to get an appointment to have him customize the Seat on my R1200R. My build date is early August. We have a local motorcycle seat shop, but their reviews are very mixed. I have yet to find a bad review of Russell's work.

Pete

OMG, Love my Russell DL seats. After I finished my Saddle Sore 1000 last year I got off the bike and could have done another 1000 with no rest. There seats are wonderful!!!!!!

I currently am riding on my third Russel. I just love their seats and workmanship. I prefer a ride in and have done that twice. Scheduling a ride in takes some patience as there is quite a bit of lead time involved. For those who have a long ride and require accommodations, just up the freeway is a great place. Fawndale Lodge. Here is a link:http://www.fawndale.com/ They can accommodate tenters, and also have cabins. Very nice people. For my last seat on my GSA, RDL gave me a loaner seat and allowed me to travel around the area doing some site seeing.
I have a happy butt

Back