• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

H/F motorcycle lift on sale - $339

lmo1131

Just out in the November tool catalog.

1000 Lb. capacity lift
Lot No. 68892/91764/69904
Reg. Price: $599.99
Sale Price: $339.99 (through 11/30/2012)

01240104158988625.jpg

I'd like one but don't have the budget for it right now. But I do have two sale coupons.

Free. First come, first served.

PM me, with your mailing address, if you're interested. Note: Original coupon must be presented.

Good to know Lew :thumb
While there are many threads on this- perhaps someone who owns one can chime in on the "must have" accessories to go with it....Wheel chock? OM

Yes there are some good threads on this product, I remember reading through them.

Unfortunately, the search engine feature has not been restored (after the virus attack) and I couldn't find it/them.

Yup, $299 in the Rider magazine I received a couple of days ago. I still see it on sale for $279 every now and then but not very often anymore.

I thought there were a couple of different lifts with different prices and capabilities at HF. Check and be certain you all are talking about the same one.

Had mine for years:)

Got one of the early ones, quite a few years back and its still very fine:). No issues at all and its been lifting all my bikes since my 2001 KLT1200 and now my GSA1200 and others. Back then, these lifts sold, AS they hit the showroom floor and if you were not there at the time, too late! I was there:). Mine is the early, foot pump up lift and a long time now, they've offered the air assisted one too. Even at 60+ now, I have no issues with my leg and pumping it off the floor:). Randy

I thought there were a couple of different lifts with different prices and capabilities at HF. Check and be certain you all are talking about the same one.

the coupon specifically states, Lot No. 68892 / 91764 / 69904

If you plug in any of these three numbers into the H/F search box you will get an image of 68892.

There are 25 reviews of the product with an average score of 4 out of 5 - read them here.

Here's the description from the H/F webpage. Note in the text that this is "subject" to an overweight shipping charge of $89.95; which brings the price right back up to $429.95... However, it does not state that on the coupon, so I'd try to hold them to the sale price of $339.95. Bait and Switch... your call :dunno

So, Caveat Emptor!

Description
This motorcycle lift has a foot-operated pump that allows you to easily lift your motorcycles or small recreational vehicle hands free for servicing. Constructed of diamond plate steel, this motorcycle lift can easily lift up to half a ton! Features include retractable casters for easy movement around your garage floor, a 7" wide tire stop and an integrated leg-lock for safe operation making this motorcycle lift ideal for any biker or motorcycle mechanic that needs to tune-up their ride.

Heavy-duty hydraulic pump with hands-free foot pedal operation
Diamond plate steel platform and ramp
Retractable casters and integrated leg-lock for safe operation
7" wide tire stop
Removable steel ramp with dual mount pins for security
Overweight Item subject to $89.95 additional Freight Charge

Max lift height: 30"
Min lift height: 7"
Platform dimensions: 86-1/2" L x 26-3/4" W
Ram travel: 3-5/8"
Shipping Weight: 339.00 lb.

Disclaimer
; I have nothing to do with H/F, I just thought some of you all might like a coupon.

Today's mail brought December's Cycle World. In the back-end ads at page 87 is this very coupon, good through 3/6/13.

I've got one I've never used that I'll sell for $300. I bought it, assembled it, and it has sat in my garage since with nothing heavier on it than a cat.

Picked one up on sale a few weeks ago. It was on sale for $299 then I took the coupon that is all the mags for 20% off and picked it up. $239. Works pretty good, have not had my LT on it yet but both my sons and my wifes bikes have taken the up and down ride.

Note in the text that this is "subject" to an overweight shipping charge of $89.95; which brings the price right back up to $429.95... However, it does not state that on the coupon, so I'd try to hold them to the sale price of $339.95. Bait and Switch... your call :dunno

Shipping only comes into play if you bought it on line and had it shipped to your door. I picked mine up from the store and did not have to pay shipping.

This post comes along about as often as oil threads. I have one and I like it, but I put a good chock on it to replace the crappy one it comes with. I paid $299.

You can see my 90/6 in the good chock if you care to scroll down to the pics.

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=58656

It is a good lift, and one of my 5 bikes or a neighbor's bike seems to be on it at any given time!

Back