• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

our version

P1010099-L.jpg

Me like! :thumb

And I too would like to see the technical write up. Specifically, I'd like to hear of the performance improvements (obviously it can only be better, right? ) you've seen since the conversion.

I thought about a write up for ON, but I am concerned it will end up being one of those wonky, overly technical articles that folks have difficulty following. I am holding out for a slot at the rally in Salem next July. This is the sort of thing people will comprehend better if they see it in person. I can hear the "ooooohs" and "aaaaaahs" now.

I am holding out for a slot at the rally in Salem next July. This is the sort of thing people will comprehend better if they see it in person. I can hear the "ooooohs" and "aaaaaahs" now.

Good thinking. Don't tell anyone but this will be the site of what will become known as the "S Pusch". I can't speak more about it now but we're looking forward to phase two of our plan for world domination. Either that or we'll just drink a lot of beer.

Hope to see you there. :buds

'99 r1100rt

Thanksgiving Day I upgraded from a 1977 R80/7 to this beauty. I never thought I would give up my old Airhead but I love this bike! :heart

Attachments

• DSC04155.jpg
    DSC04155.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 475
Thanksgiving Day I upgraded from a 1977 R80/7 to this beauty. I never thought I would give up my old Airhead but I love this bike! :heart

Beautimous! Even if it's not an S bike!

And I mean that seriously, that's a GREAT and unusual color!

Cheers! :drink

Although the number of times I agree with SeabeckS can be counted on your third hand :D, I have to say that this time he is absolutely correct. Nice looking unit, er, bike!

Bex!

Congrats Bex!!!
Got my /04 RT for 2 years now, and really appreciate the tupperware to keep the chilly winds off, during the cold rides. Looks like your lady has a few stories to tell, but, you will add to that adventure. Love that emerald green man.
Ride On!
Jim
in Long Island

Last edited:

This is my favourite colour for this bike. Wish my R1100RT was that colour, but at least I've had three cars that colour.

This is my favourite colour for this bike. Wish my R1100RT was that colour, but at least I've had three cars that colour.

Yeah .... BMW used to produce some really nice colors! This is Boston Green I believe ... I also liked the Tundra Green and the Sienna Red. Seems as thought the 1100 and 1150 RT series were the last of the pretty colors.

Yeah .... BMW used to produce some really nice colors! This is Boston Green I believe... Seems as though the 1100 and 1150 RT series were the last of the pretty colors.

Let's not forget that gorgeous and most-sought-after Pacific Blue. Fortunately, they discontinued that horrid Mandarin Yellow/Slate Grey (edit: Titan Grey) combination.

SeabeckS due to arrive here in 3, 2, 1......

:D

Last edited:
Let's not forget that gorgeous and most-sought-after Pacific Blue. Fortunately, they discontinued that horrid Mandarin Yellow/Slate Grey combination.

SeabeckS due to arrive here in 3, 2, 1......

:D

Oh sure, I'm gone for two minutes, and you use the opportunity to take a cheap shot!!!

By the way, it's called Mandarin/Titan Grey! It you're gonna slam me, at least get the names right! :nyah

My beloved 2004 1150RTP

20121112_164502.jpg

Katherine. During a 2,000 mile tour of the Northern California countryside..

Back