• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Flea market, how to contact seller

I am interested in contacting silente about his item for sale in the flea market. I don,t see any way of contacting him. Thanks so much. Sherman. Gbhibbert@msn.com
Welcome to the forum Sherman, I took a look and it looks like silente is a member. As I don't know the related ad, I would click on Private Messages above, address a PM to him and if all is working as it should, the next time he logs in, he will see a notification that you have sent him a message.
Good Luck. Gary

I am interested in contacting silente about his item for sale in the flea market. I don,t see any way of contacting him. Thanks so much. Sherman. Gbhibbert@msn.com

Welcome to the site Sherman.
If you login when viewing the Flea Market, you will see a Contact Seller button above the ad description. If you don't login you will not have this option.

Most of the time when I visit the Flea Market it does not remember my password and I need to relogin.

Last edited:
No button

Welcome to the sire Sherman.
If you login when viewing the Flea Market, you will see a Contact Seller button above the ad description. If you don't login you will not have this option.

Most of the time when I visit the Flea Market it does not remember my password and I need to relogin.

I logged on again and still no button, I sent him a pm. Thanks.

I found one item for sale by the name that the OP gave. When I clicked on the ad, there was a tabbed area (Description, Contact Seller, Map). I clicked on Contact Seller and was presented with a box to type a note to the seller. It seems that is working as it is supposed to. I'm not sure what the original issue was.

contact seller

well I fired the laptop up today and logged in and looked up the post, 28 liter top box and rack from silente and still no contact info. I will wait for an reply from my pm. thanks

???

How long should a person wait for a responce from a PM, for an add, on flew market? Chuck3 , 2weeks , two PMs NO repley!!!! Must want to sell items, too well.

How long should a person wait for a responce from a PM, for an add, on flew market? Chuck3 , 2weeks , two PMs NO repley!!!! Must want to sell items, too well.

Please don't mention other members by their user name and add rude comments just because you are frustrated. If you need to whine do it elsewhere!

Regards: Chuck3 BMWMOA #19958

PS: please use spell-check on your posts!

Back