• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Wanted, a Bear Tooth Pass sticker

LngRdr

Mike
Rode up there last August, got the sticker, but had the bottom part of my top case replaced under warranty. If someone has one or plans to ride there this year, I'd pay for your cold drink, sticker, and postage if you'd stop at the store up there and pick up one for me. I'd like the one that is red/white/blue with the hwy number and Beartooth word on it but any will do. Thanks. Of course, I guess, I can just go ride it again on my way to Glacier this year.

call

yep, but nobody answering yet, I'll try more after the weather warms up a bit, just thought one of you guys might have one or have a trip planned that way.

yep, but nobody answering yet, I'll try more after the weather warms up a bit, just thought one of you guys might have one or have a trip planned that way.

It's on my bucket list of rides. I'm hoping to get out there either on the way to Oregon or for the Beartooth Rally (or both?).

Harry

Bear tooth

If I don't hear from them by then or make it back myself, I'd appreciate if you picked up a sticker for me. Right now, I plan on going up that way on the way to or from the rally as well. Probably Glacier too. Thanks

LngRdr,

Where exactly is that store, so I don't miss it?

I am planning my rides right now. I am hoping to meet up with my twin brother from Phoenix in West Yellowstone, and my younger brother in Kent Washington. The Beartooth is definitely a waypoint on that trip.

Harry

store

As you ride north, it's on the left before you start the actual ride thru the pass, can't miss it.

LngRdr,

Where exactly is that store, so I don't miss it?

I am planning my rides right now. I am hoping to meet up with my twin brother from Phoenix in West Yellowstone, and my younger brother in Kent Washington. The Beartooth is definitely a waypoint on that trip.

Harry

Harry: The Top of the World Store is 38.8 miles west of the junction of Montana Highway 308 and U.S. Highway 212. That junction is near the south city limits of Red Lodge.

If you're riding west to east on 212, it's 11.1 miles east of the junction of 296 and 212.

But you can't miss it, it's in a big open area on the north side of the highway. It's a very interesting place.

If you want more information on the area, here's a great book, which packs light, and which is also available at the store:

http://www.amazon.com/Scenic-Driving-Beartooth-Highway-James/dp/B0028SQ27W

Last edited:
Back