• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Tuesday I worked until 10:30pm, started at 7am. Worked today just 8 hours, and I am doing NOTHING tonight!:hungover

My post-work celebration has been sidetracked. Apparently I need to be more careful when working around the oven when the inside temperature is 425 degrees. I now have a nice burn on the back of my hand, and nobody here to kiss it and make it better. :doh

We use a lot of hard drives where I work. Before we install them, we write zeros across the entire drive. Right now, we have a case of 160 GB drives. That's a whole lot of nothing being written to these drives.

I had to work late tonight also, got home about 10:00 p.m.
Replaced many circuit cards, didn't fix nothing. Wonderful.

What does money mean when you can't see your family?
Nothing.

After solving the equation I get:

Now, just like I was always asked by math teachers, I'll show my work. :)

x=24 y=30

01 . (y^2 - x) . (y^2 - 10^2) * 10

01 . (30^2 - 24) . (30^2 - 10^2 ) * 10

01 . (900 - 24) . (900 - 100) * 10

01 . 876 . (800) * 10

01 . 876 . 8000

Yeah, I'm a nerd. :wave

I got the same thing...but that's a phone number for nowhere that I know...maybe that's the point!

I got the same thing...but that's a phone number for nowhere that I know...maybe that's the point!

I did some web sleuthing; I put my answer in to google and found this:

McKinsey & Company Switzerland

Alpenstrasse 3
8065 Zurich
phone: +41 44 876 8000
fax: +41 44 876 9000

From the website I found with this info, I guess the prefix for a local call used to be 01, so it wouldn't be a valid number anymore, but it was at some point. It's OK; I don't want to move to Zurich, anyhow. :)

...Then they provide a nice Swiss she lays that can cook as an incentive. Or is it Chalet ? :scratch Sorry I can only offer nothing.

I was in therapy yesterday, and asking the shrink why I've been acting out, lately.
She says I'm just beginning to discover who I am, what I want to be, etc...

So I'm saying nothing. No smiley. No randy comment barely concealed.
Nothing.

Gail

I hope you are feeling better. A 5 day course of Zithromax mixed with some martinis, and a hot tub should get you on your bike by the weekend. You can't sue me for malpractice I am not a real Doctor. :kbasa

It's probably best to avoid alcohol when taking an antibiotic. It's not the best thing for your liver, I think. But then, I'm not a doctor, either. I love the zithromax, though. I had some problems breathing a few weeks back, and it had me healthy and feeling good enough to make it to the Beemers and Brats rally. I tell you, there is nothing worse than breathing problems. :hungover

I prefer Xanax." Im drunk, more than you thunk, yes Im drunk, just like a skunk! Oh ya,Im drunk! (Saturday Night Live, the trials and tribulations of Vernon Hawsley.) I think.:drink Not really drunk, just thought it was always funny.:nyah Otherwise, nothing happening, as I am not riding.:banghead

Last edited:
I prefer Xanax." Im drunk, more than you thunk, yes Im drunk, just like a skunk! Oh ya,Im drunk! (Saturday Night Live, the trials and tribulations of Vernon Hawsley.) I think.:drink Not really drunk, just thought it was always funny.:nyah Otherwise, nothing happening, as I am not riding.:banghead

This makes me wanna drink....more.
Nothing good can come of it.

Here's some nothing for you, Muppet style...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MDCcb3zRl8U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7lgcQUQZBtE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

More or Less Nothing

1234567890.jpgSeptember 23, 2007
Famous French Mime Dies Quietly

Reuters reports ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Marcel Merceau, dead at 84.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7g0AJPqKybs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7g0AJPqKybs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Back